GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerSpot Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bryan as mod in chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Apprentince Poster
Apprentince Poster
Bryan

bryan as mod in chat Vide
PostSubject: bryan as mod in chat   bryan as mod in chat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:25 am

1. Your name on the Chatbox or would like to be called -
byan chatboxmod
2. Why do you want to be a Chatbox Moderator? -
becuase i know i wont get mod
3. What have you done on GamerSpot to make it better? -i am making vids and getting ppl

4. Who would recommend you to become a Chatbox Moderator, post their name here.itz me

5. Have you ever broken a rule?no

6. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

7. How how many hours are you on a day? -will i will try to be on a lest 4 hours or more but there is school

8. Will you be active on my Forums/Chatbox? -
yes i will
9. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -well u know my #

10. What you can do as a Chatbox Moderator (1 paragraphs or more thats 4 sentences or +)
i can stop spamers.i wont abuse power.i will be fair.i will give 3 warning or if it gets out of hand i will tell owneror staff oradmins or mods
11. Do you own a Forum or owned one? -no

12. How old are you?12

13. How long have you been on the Forums for.(Needs to be atleast 3 Weeks or a Month.)

14. Why do you believe you should be Chatbox Moderator?becuase i can help out and be a part of staff

plz vote
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Apprentince Poster
Apprentince Poster
Bryan

bryan as mod in chat Vide
PostSubject: Re: bryan as mod in chat   bryan as mod in chat Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 am

plz pick me as chatbox mod ill be fair Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down

bryan as mod in chat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot Forum :: Application for Chatbox Moderator. -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com