GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerSpot Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my xbox !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Apprentince Poster
Apprentince Poster
Bryan

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 am

my xbox stop working :[ 3rings are red
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:47 am

You have to talk to call Microsoft and Send it of buy a New Xbox
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Apprentince Poster
Apprentince Poster
Bryan

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:49 am

ok thx alot
Back to top Go down
aboredvi3t
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster
aboredvi3t

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:58 pm

RING OF DEATH!!!! im really sorry :l
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Apprentince Poster
Apprentince Poster
Bryan

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:26 am

lol.it is in the trash Sad but it is ok
Back to top Go down
ItsNOTJohnston
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
ItsNOTJohnston

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 pm

One time,I went to my friend's house.He let me play Halo 3 and I'm a sort of pro.I had some instructions how to play H2v with the Xbox360 controller.I was playing "Team Slayer" on Guardian.However,I killed a lot of people.The score was:25 kills and 0 deaths.And the game ended.Because someone in Our Team got the 15'th kill.And I got a perfection.I had many more too:Sniper Spree,Killing Spree,Double Kill,Triple Kill,Overkill,Killtacular,Killtrocity,Kill Frenzy,Killtastrophe and Rampage.The Second game was"Multi-flag CTF on SandTrap".When I Started to move and tried to shoot someone and then a black screen just appeared and there was Red rings.I yelled to him there are Red rings on the Xbox360.And then he said"Fuck,Gotta send it to microsoft.I hate this damn fucking glitch it's so gay".I Luckily,brought my back-up Halo 2 Vista copy and Installed the game and also started to play H2v "MLG TS on Midship"And that is my first time experiencing the "Red rings of death"

Your Moderator:Johnston
Back to top Go down
someguy
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster
someguy

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:57 pm

lol unlucky i got a ps3 nothing cud ever happen except it laser burning the discs :/
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 am

But the good thing is that if it happends to your xbox you can just send it and they'll give you a new one free. You dont pay for anything.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Apprentince Poster
Apprentince Poster
Bryan

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:37 am

o i never knew that
Back to top Go down
someguy
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster
someguy

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:47 am

I only got 2 month insurace Sad
Back to top Go down
Brandon
New Poster
New Poster

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 am

yea u get another one for free
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Apprentince Poster
Apprentince Poster
Bryan

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:52 am

free. yea free. omg free .yea free lol that is cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my xbox !!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: my xbox !!!!   my xbox !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my xbox !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot Forum :: General Talk/Off-Topic -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com