GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerSpot Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ItsNOTJohnston
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
ItsNOTJohnston

Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores Vide
PostSubject: Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores   Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 am

This Halo Topic is related to Halo 1,Halo 2 and Halo 3.NOT HALO WARS!

This is my first topic of ranting on Halo.Have you noticed that most people in Halo,Vehicle whore.And you feel like quitting the game.I've experienced that as an MLG player.Online,Thousands of gamers sign on LIVE or play Halo 1 on PC.Well,Lock-on in Halo 1 is not available so it's difficult to shoot Rockets on banshees,Ghosts and Warthogs,Spectres and Tanks and a Wraith.Well,One time I got really pissed,and shouted at my headset"Oh my god!Can you please stop vehicle whoring!"And most likely they call me a noob."dude u just sux mor than me stop complaning,nub!"I mostly say this:"Dude I'm fucking MLG!How am I a noob when I'm MLG?"They say this:"u mostly r!"I Mostly said this:"This is called:Halo not Landhoe Vehicle Wars I."
As Such,Bungie created Vehicles for CTF or also known as Capture the Flag.The Warthog is mainly used,It has 3 seats:The Driver Seat,Passenger Seat and the Turret Seat.The Spectre is a little more similar but,It has an extra seat with a gravity boost like the ghost,wraith or banshee.The other vehicles such as Tanks,the ghost and banshee.These Vehicles are used to stop people from Capturing the flag.If a person got splattered would it be considered as a Vehicle whore?No,if he did it to you as like 7 times or more he will be likely a Vehicle whore.I mostly use the Warthog and Spectre for Flag capturing.I use the Ghost for killing Vehicle Whores and stopping people from getting the flag.I use the ghost 4 times in a game to kill,retrieve the flag and return it.And why do Vehicle Whores,Use Vehicles to kill people?This Question is most likely to be answered because,Vehicle Whores,Use Vehicles because they can't have another way to kill a person.I'm MLG and they notice.Because I have good aimming in Halo.I made 24 headshots and 13 killing sprees also 9 Running riots + 20 KillerJaros,31 Double kills,28 Triple kills,26 Killtaculars,23 Killerfrenzies.Also,Good with sniping.So their final option is to:Vehicle whore.So People in the Gamerspot forums,Do not Whore Vehicles,Your most likely called a noob.So don't do it.It's also not fair,many gamers want to play fair not dirty.And the golden Idea in Halo is:Weapons,Grenades and Melee.NOT Splattering and Vehicle Shooting.This Rant is brought to you by the Gamerspot forums.

NOTE:Landhoe Wars I does not exist.It's a game made-up from my mind as a Sarcastic comment of Halo,In the rant.

Your Moderator:Johnston
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Apprentince Poster
Apprentince Poster
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores   Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 am

ty i play halo online my computer and sometims with my friend.
Back to top Go down
aboredvi3t
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster
aboredvi3t

PostSubject: Re: Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores   Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Except you can go Cart Racing on Warthogs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores   Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo Topic #1:Vehicle whores

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot Forum :: Games :: Halo 1-3: Recon -
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com