GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerSpot Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ultimatly best game ever!?!
YES!!!
AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! I_vote_lcap 50% AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! I_vote_rcap
 50%  [ 1 ]
Na
AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! I_vote_lcap 0% AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! I_vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Omg Yes it's awsome!
AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! I_vote_lcap 50% AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! I_vote_rcap
 50%  [ 1 ]
omfg yessss!
AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! I_vote_lcap 0% AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! I_vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Eh' yh it's all right...
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

someguy
Beginner Poster
Beginner Poster
someguy

AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! Vide
PostSubject: AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!!   AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:13 am

AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! Logo

http://eu.aiononline.com/en/
http://eu.aiononline.com/en/movies

It's a brand new game that's about to take over online gaming its a fantasy game about mages blademasters and much much more!

Pics:
AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! 031_1600AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! 026_1920AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! Aion_Poor_NPC_farmer_trying_to_fend_off_vermin_medium-800x440AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! Aion_Outpost_medium-800x440AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! Aion_Outpost_from_the_inside_daytime_medium-800x440AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! Aion_Its_raining_medium-800x440AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! Aion0723_medium-800x440AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!! Aion_wings_front_medium-800x440

Note: some of the above pictures are actual gameplay and i suggest you watch the movies of the game - link is at the top

I suggest we should have a "AION Online" Category so we can send updates and downloads and stuff there also
this game has not beed released you may only test the game on the beta clients!
Also this is soon the be the new world of warcraft i presume...

Here are all the classes you can be from wizards to assasins, from spirit masters to clerics and much much more!
Learn all about them here:
http://eu.aiononline.com/en/classes

Well thats all there is to it! .... huh wait there more much much more! go to the site! find out yourself!
P.S. if you of you get onto on of the beta please inform gamerspot of this because we would really much like to play it aswell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AION a brand new mmo Game!!! extremely goooood!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot Forum :: Forum Suggestions -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com