GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerSpot Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Custom editon forum suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
HaloPCfan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
HaloPCfan

Halo Custom editon forum suggestion Vide
PostSubject: Halo Custom editon forum suggestion   Halo Custom editon forum suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:10 am

Roxas,why don't you make something to see if anyone is online.Every member from the Halo forum.you can talk in the chatbox and use the windowed mode of custom edition.So you can meet and battle people.This would probably be one of the best suggestion of the forum since no one is daring or don't know how to reply or post topics.

Halo custom edition wedding will be made.I found a map called:Church for custom edition.We can host halo weddings too.Be sure to make your name specific and correct.And use window mode to see if the anyone is online.You can also dance in the dance map I also found.Be sure to check in the Portal section to see the maps I found.I'm going to send the link to you guys.

This is one of the longest and best suggestion to the whole forum Smile
Back to top Go down

Halo Custom editon forum suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot Forum :: Forum Suggestions -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com