GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerSpot Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo Custom Edition Download Link

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

Halo Custom Edition Download Link Vide
PostSubject: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:03 am

Wlecome everyone, I just got this link of Halo Custom Edition and I wanted to share it with everyone.
The link to download it is This one. Only about 80MB Took me 30 Minutes!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7DU9978D
Back to top Go down
zzzpain

PostSubject: lol   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:14 am

I like your Sig. Not bad ;D
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:18 am

Your Right Razz That was my first one I ever made Razz
Back to top Go down
XenephusVC
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:35 am

WAIT NEVER MIND I FIXED IT YOU ROCK!!!
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:01 am

XenephusVC wrote:
WAIT NEVER MIND I FIXED IT YOU ROCK!!!
Your Welcome and Thank You.
Back to top Go down
HaloPCfan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
HaloPCfan

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:30 am

Ok for all those retarded people out there who don't know how to use megaupload you can see letters on the top.You type it inside the download box.

Now you can download Halo custom edition.
Back to top Go down
shadowuchiha
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:47 am

This halo custom edition has campaign?
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:33 am

shadowuchiha wrote:
This halo custom edition has campaign?
No, Combat Evolved has Campaing.
Back to top Go down
Mikaelsk
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:44 pm

not bad lol!
Back to top Go down
Mikaelsk
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:45 pm

But my pc ROCKS since it only took 5 min
Back to top Go down
mAsTeRdUdE
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:01 pm

HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WHEN YOU DOWN LOAD HALO CUSTOM EDITION DOES YOUR COMP GO SLOW?
Back to top Go down
Demon Blade
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:40 am

Dude i'm new to this area. I'm trying to get the game to play with my friends. how do i down load it. they also sujested i do the B version or somethin like that. also that link u posted keeps exiting me out on my internet. am i supposed to use it? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '-U-' (that's my face i made up called long nose just so u know) affraid Question
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:02 am

Demon Blade wrote:
Dude i'm new to this area. I'm trying to get the game to play with my friends. how do i down load it. they also sujested i do the B version or somethin like that. also that link u posted keeps exiting me out on my internet. am i supposed to use it? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '-U-' (that's my face i made up called long nose just so u know) affraid Question

Umm....I don't really understand what is the problem you have. If it's the link then just copy and paste it instead of clicking or Left click on it and then click Open new tab.
Back to top Go down
ryan jr

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:52 am

lol hew took me name :'(
Back to top Go down
Demon Blade
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:47 am

Well now i've got another way of installing halo but it keep's wanting me to install winzip even if i've already installed it! WTF! Mad Ty for helping me out so far. '-U-'
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:59 am

Demon Blade wrote:
Well now i've got another way of installing halo but it keep's wanting me to install winzip even if i've already installed it! WTF! Mad Ty for helping me out so far. '-U-'

Take a Screenshot.
Back to top Go down
Nooberson
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:06 am

HaloPCfan wrote:
Ok for all those retarded people out there who don't know how to use megaupload you can see letters on the top.You type it inside the download box.

Now you can download Halo custom edition.

Im retarded what letter on the top?
Back to top Go down
rouing

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:39 am

took me 5 mins
Back to top Go down
NightSLAY3R
New Poster
New Poster
NightSLAY3R

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:57 am

I downloaded it, went to play and it said "You need a administrator's apporval to do this" and then I ran it as administrator and it said "There is a update available" and I clicked it (Because there wasen't a cancel option) and it Said I need a CD-ROM. Help please!!
Back to top Go down
pugsly6338
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:42 am

this won't give my computer a virus will it?
Back to top Go down
Mattnewland2
New Poster
New Poster
Mattnewland2

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:03 am

Thank you@!!!!
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:12 am

NightSLAY3R wrote:
I downloaded it, went to play and it said "You need a administrator's apporval to do this" and then I ran it as administrator and it said "There is a update available" and I clicked it (Because there wasen't a cancel option) and it Said I need a CD-ROM. Help please!!
Mmm. Try being Administrator and running it. Or Run it as Administrator. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Mattnewland2
New Poster
New Poster
Mattnewland2

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:36 am

THANKS YOU I LOVE U LICK LICK lol jk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neonarut

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 pm

i downloaded it but when i try to play it it goes all flashy and doesnt work
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: Halo Custom Edition Download Link   Halo Custom Edition Download Link Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:46 am

neonarut wrote:
i downloaded it but when i try to play it it goes all flashy and doesnt work
Either you need to run it as Administrator, Try to Let it load. Because that is showing that it is tyring to run.
Back to top Go down

Halo Custom Edition Download Link

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot Forum :: Downloads :: Halo Custom Edition Download -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com