GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerSpot Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<class="" height="25"> problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pandemic

<class="" height="25"> problem Vide
PostSubject: <class="" height="25"> problem   <class="" height="25"> problem Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:26 am

Hey Draconicthor,

I've seen your post on the forumotion support board regarding your problem with the categories.
I got the exact same problem and i totally support your request for a solution bro.

Strangely we use the same forum them however I've also tested it on other PhPbb2 themes and i got the exact same problem.
It seems to be a problem regarding PhPbb2 itself and not really this particular skin.

You got a nice forum going on here btw, nice work.
Check out mine bro, lemme know what you think.
(registration required)
Back to top Go down
Pandemic

PostSubject: Re: <class="" height="25"> problem   <class="" height="25"> problem Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:26 am

lol, wouldn't it be usefull if i actually wrote the url in here too? haha
Back to top Go down
Pandemic

PostSubject: Re: <class="" height="25"> problem   <class="" height="25"> problem Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:28 am

Apparently its not showing any links i put in so I'll just try some other things.
syndicaterp.forumotion.com
syndicaterp(dot)usersboard(dot)net
Back to top Go down
»Itachi«
Owner
Owner
»Itachi«

PostSubject: Re: <class="" height="25"> problem   <class="" height="25"> problem Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:29 am

Pandemic wrote:
Apparently its not showing any links i put in so I'll just try some other things.

syndicaterp.forumotion.com
syndicaterp(dot)usersboard(dot)net
Oh so there is like no way to fix it?
Also Nice forum you got there.
Umm, Just asking how did you get the flash fishy things?
How do I add it?
Back to top Go down
ItsNOTJohnston
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
ItsNOTJohnston

PostSubject: Re: <class="" height="25"> problem   <class="" height="25"> problem Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:32 pm

is on the portal posts.And I found the Portal posts.It's in the "Halo 1-3 Recon" section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <class="" height="25"> problem   <class="" height="25"> problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<class="" height="25"> problem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot Forum :: General Talk/Off-Topic -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com