GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerSpot Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monstrmoose Banned the Gamerspot Forum Moderator from playing their Servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should Johnston's Gamer Tags get banned?
Yes
Monstrmoose Banned the Gamerspot Forum Moderator from playing their Servers I_vote_lcap 43% Monstrmoose Banned the Gamerspot Forum Moderator from playing their Servers I_vote_rcap
 43%  [ 3 ]
No
Monstrmoose Banned the Gamerspot Forum Moderator from playing their Servers I_vote_lcap 57% Monstrmoose Banned the Gamerspot Forum Moderator from playing their Servers I_vote_rcap
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

ItsNOTJohnston
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
ItsNOTJohnston

Monstrmoose Banned the Gamerspot Forum Moderator from playing their Servers Vide
PostSubject: Monstrmoose Banned the Gamerspot Forum Moderator from playing their Servers   Monstrmoose Banned the Gamerspot Forum Moderator from playing their Servers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:08 am

I've created 3 Gamer tags to own noobs:ItsNOTJohnston,Michaella70 and H2vThomasSucks.When I used my mule H2vThomasSucks on the MonstrMoose Servers this Admin named H2vStingray said that I wasn't a guardian.I debated in a quarrel that you cannot claim copyright over a gamertag.He said that I was trying to pretend like a Guardian.I did impersonate H2v Guardian 08 but was just joking.So after a few days later,I got banned.A message from that asshole said:Sorry,Thomas you are not going to play with that Gamer tag.You can use a different GT to play on our Servers.Of course I could not play my 2 main gamer tags.So I sent him a message and waited for his reply.I then,Registered MonstrMoose Servers and the Admin must give me a sign of Registration.I'm also putting a strike server against the Moose Servers Until I get back.In the LIVE guide it did not mention that you cannot claim copyright over a Gamer Tag.Of Course,My useful comebacks were not even tolerated against him.Of course he is an admin he banned me from the servers and My Genuine Hypothesis:I would be in the Forum blacklist.So the Servers can boot me ,when they recognize my GT and booted me out.So I played a lot of XF Servers which suck.And Zombies!So guys I'm going to make a Poll if I would stay banned or NOT!I will post it in their Forums to demand back my 2 Gamer Tags.

P.S - MonstrMoose Members and Admins in the Forums and their Servers cannot participate in this activity!
Back to top Go down

Monstrmoose Banned the Gamerspot Forum Moderator from playing their Servers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot Forum :: Games :: Halo 1-3: Recon -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com