GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Hey Guys! Welcome. Feel free to post around and communicate with the Staff. If you want any Requests Please post. Very Happy
GamerSpot Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerSpot Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Troy For Frourms/Chat Box Moderator!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Troy For Fourms/ChatBox Mod.
Yes, i think hes GREAT for the job.
Troy For Frourms/Chat Box Moderator! I_vote_lcap 50% Troy For Frourms/Chat Box Moderator! I_vote_rcap
 50%  [ 1 ]
No, hes not cut for teh job.
Troy For Frourms/Chat Box Moderator! I_vote_lcap 50% Troy For Frourms/Chat Box Moderator! I_vote_rcap
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Troy
New Poster
New Poster

Troy For Frourms/Chat Box Moderator! Vide
PostSubject: Troy For Frourms/Chat Box Moderator!   Troy For Frourms/Chat Box Moderator! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 am

1. Your name on the Forums -Troy

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - Im helpfull with new ideas and with my peeps. =p

3. What have you done on GamerSpot to make it better? - Sevalence the fourms.

4. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here.

5. Have you ever broken a rule? Nope.

6. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

7. How how many hours are you on a day? - 6+

8. Will you be active on my forums? - Very much. Smile

9. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - Emily_rox_u@hotmail.com

10. What you can do as a Forum Moderator/Staff (1 paragraphs or more thats 4 sentences or +)
I can contral it and keep it in line, and cum up with multi Things too help with Fourms/website.
11. Do you own a Forum or owned one? - Nope.

12. How old are you? 15.

13. How long have you been on the Forums for.(Needs to be atleast 3 Weeks or a Month.)
Well these fourms just started, so 1 day so far. =p (7th)
14. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?
Because im a geat person and i help out alot, and i enjoy the respoinceablity and respect. (failed spelling) And i think iv become a good part of WarScape. Smile

Last edited by Troy on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poll.)
Back to top Go down

Troy For Frourms/Chat Box Moderator!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot Forum :: Application for Forum Moderator/Admin -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com